Secondary Teachers - Academics
Job Posted: 10 May 2022
- Contract Term: Temporary
- Location: Isle of Wight
- Contract Type: Part time
- Salary: £115 - £130 per day
- Industries: Education
With an increase in the demand for high quality teachers in the classroom, Academics work closely, on a daily basis, with Isle of Wight secondary schools to provide the back up and support to help meet this need.
So, are you are a qualified teacher wanting a bit more flexibility in your working arrangements; are you looking to return to the classroom for a couple of days a week or are you newly qualified and looking for your first role? If so, this might be for you!
If you can answer 'yes' to the following questions, then give us a call...
- Do you have QTS or QTLS?
- Do you have an interest in helping children develop skills and knowledge?
- Are you flexible in your working arrangements?
- Could you be available for at least a day a week?
- Are you open to new challenges?
And there are a lot of benefits to working for an Island based office as well!
- Support from ex-teaching consultants with extensive local knowledge
- Flexible working arrangements
- Better rates of daily pay
- The backing of a leading, accredited national organisation
- Proactive quality assurance and safeguarding
For more information contact [email protected] with a current CV or call 01983 212199