Frequently Asked Questions.
All the answers are here. However we're here for you; if you get stuck please get in-touch!
We've tried to make our service as user friendly as possible and continue to develop new ways of making looking for a staff on the island even easier. We have complied a list of frequently asked questions and responses to help with the more common issues. However, we realise sometimes it is nice to communicate with a real person. So, you can contact us here.
- How does it all work?
- Our service is very simple once and we have tried to explain all we do in our ‘How do we Work?’ pages which you can find here.
- Is your site secure?
- Yes! We take security of the site and the confidentiality and security of your personal information extremely seriously.
- How much will it cost?
- We have made our service as cost effective as possible and truly believe we offer by far the most cost effective solution on the Isle of Wight. Please view our price lists here for a full breakdown of our services and associated costs.
- Will we be tied into a contract?
- NO! We believe that you should be able to drop in and drop out when ever you like. So we operate a pay-as-you-go system that allows you the freedom to use us when ever you like without any concerns with contractual obligations.
- Can I remove a post if filled?
- Yes, although our standard vacancy promotion period is 30 days you can edit, update, renew and even close you post whenever you desire.
- I’ve forgotten my password, can you help?
- If your registered with us you can retrieve your details via our lost password function.
On the employer login page, underneath the login box, you should find a ‘Lost password’ link. Click this to receive a password reminder in your inbox.
If you do not receive an email please contact us.
- I’m really busy, can you publish our job for us?
- We do offer a managed ad service and can create your account and publish you job for you.
- How do I view a candidates CV?
- In you account area you should be able to see all candidates who have applied for your post. You can either click on the ‘View CV’ link next to their name or click on their name and view the candidate full profile and the ‘View CV’ link should be very prominent to you on this page. Simply click the link and a file should automatically download on to you desktop or you can chose to view straight of the site.
Alternatively you can select print and print the candidates CV directly to retain a hard copy.
- I would like candidates to contact me by phone, can you help?
- Yes absolutely. You can request to only be contacted by phone and our site will only allow people to see you phone number and receive first contact in this manner.
- Can I suggest some ideas or give some feedback?
- Yes please! We value every piece of feedback we get (good or bad) and would welcome your suggestions or feedback. Please contact us with your thoughts.